TDM800 Analog Interface Card
8 Ports FXO/FXS
The TDM800 is a PCI 2.2 compliant card that supports FXS and FXO station interfaces for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC, It supports a combination of S2, O2 or SO modules for a total of 8 lines.
Using Asterisk PBX software and standard PC hardware a user can create a SOHO telephony environment which includes all the sophisticated features of a high end PBX / Voicemail platform.
SO Module(1 FXS & 1 FXO Ports):
Unique PSTN Fallback Function! Make/receive calls even when system powers down.
S2 Module(2 FXS Ports):
The S2 is a module with 2 FXS ports to terminate two analog telephone.
O2 Module(2 FXO Ports):
The O2 is a module with 2 FXO ports to terminate two analog PSTN(POTS) lines.
Why choose TDM800
- TDM800 is designed to fully support Zaptel compatible hardware. You need only to add the corresponding Driver Module on Asterisk Software, and no need to change any code of Asterisk.
- Much better than TDM400P in quality & stability, and save almost 50% money.
- 100% compatible with Asterisk, and run as good as TDM400P.
- Timely technical support and services are available, 3 years warranty.
- Provide windows driver & SDK, protect user investment if changing OS platform in the future.
- Specially provide SO Module – Unique PSTN Fallback Function. It means when Asterisk down, user call also use the PSTN line.
- Intuitive LED, Red light for FXO port and Green light for FXS port.
- Already got CE/FCC/MIC certification. It is a mature product with stable performance.
- Easy to install, no training required