Flexible routing for your PBX
NeoGate TB400 – VoIP BRI Gateway(BRI-VoIP) is a full-featured VoIP gateway. It’s used to integrate your PABX to
VoIP service or extend an ISDN-BRI line of a PBX to a remote site over VoIP.
1) Access to VoIP network
2) Cost Saving – Cost-Saving on phone calls via VoIP.
3) Easy to install – IP device with Web based management interface.
4) Easy to integrate.
- BRI ports can be used as TE/NT mode
- SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones included
- LCR (Least Cost Routing)
- Simple web based configuration
- Easy to integrate
- Easy to install
BRI Port: Up to 4 (RJ45)
Protocol: SIP (RFC3261)
Transport Protocol: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
Codec: G.711 a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729a, GSM,
LAN: 1 (10/100Mbps)
Network: DHCP, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, OpenVPN.
Power Supply: AC 100~240V/50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)