Locate and Re-deploy :
The exact locations of all your cars are displayed on a digital map:those on the move, the idle ones, or those on the sleep. Basically you have a the right tool to determine the workflow of your fleet based on perfect real-time data.
Categorize to Simplify
Suppose you have different types of cars working in different branches or departments. No issue. Eagle-i categorizes all the cars according to the criteria of your choice: location, type, department, etc.
Check your drivers behavior, over speed, excessive acceleration, harsh breaking, daily routes, kilometers driven,work hours,and rest hours
Optimize your Customer Service
- find the nearest car to customer location and send it immediately. Check the route, time spent, arrival and departure time.
- Secure the shipment by door-lock sensor. Tell the customer the actual location of the car and when it is expected to arrive.
- Check how many customers are served by each car and why there are differences.
No more fighting with your drivers
Every fleet manager has experienced the controversies with the drivers over fuel consumption, car maintenance, accidents, work times, etc.
- Eagle-i provides the ultimate resolution for all dispute. It calculates the work hours and distances driven and shows the actual consumption of fuel, the time and locations of re-fueling, the schedule of maintenance, including engine, breaks, battery checks and oil change. This tool gives a clear idea on the fleet operation costs and the related differences between cars and drivers.
Security and Safety
Eagle-i provides many ways to ensure the safety of your drivers and cars including:
- Smart sensor to check the seat-belt fastened/unfastened,
- Car door locked/unlocked ,
- Container doors opening times and locations,
- Panic button in case of accident
- SMS/email alert in case of over speed
- SMS/email alert in case of moving beyond the Geofence or out the determined route.
- SMS/email alert in case of the car towed
- Engine shut down remotely to prevent the car theft
- In case of emergency, the system displays the closest company car to the one in need of help.
- Temperature sensors to remotely check the shipment temperature (for the food shippers).
- ID Key to identify the driver on-board in case the car is operated by different drivers.